Applying for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding availability!
We are currently accepting registration and waitlist applications for the 2023-24 school year!
- Limited availability for registration in our Pre-K (4/5's) program.
- Limited availability for registration in our 3's program. (child must be 3 before September 1st, 2023)
- Waitlist applications are accepted for M-F, MWF, and T/TH Two's programs.
A non-refundable $200 application fee and non-refundable last month’s tuition (May 2024) is due upon receipt of your application. Active members of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church are given priority for available open spaces during the dedicated registration period.
St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School Immunization Policy, please ensure you review our current policy regarding immunizations before applying to the day school (policy below).
Monthly tuition rates for the 2023-2024 academic year (8:30AM TO 12:30PM)
- Pre-K Classroom (15 per class): $765
- PK 3 Classroom (14 per class): $780
- Three's Classroom (12 per class): $780
- Two Year Old 5 Day (10 per class): $795 / Must be 2 years old by September 1st to enroll in our program.
- Two Year Old 3 Day (10 per class): $585 / Must be 2 years old by September 1st to enroll in our program.
- Two Year Old 2 Day (10 per class): $500 / Must be 2 years old by September 1st to enroll in our program.
- Registration Application Fee: $200
- Annual Supply Fee: 5 Day Students $300, 3 Day Students $200, 2 Day Students $150
St. Mark's Episcopal Day School works vigorously and is proud to provide you and your student/s with the best faculty, a program that delivers the mission, and numerous opportunities for your children to grow. In order to maintain the quality of the program, we are going to keep our enrollment lower than what we did prior to the pandemic; you will see the enrollment numbers included. Tuition subject to change each enrollment period.
Afternoon School Enrichment Programs for 23-24 school year(12:30PM TO 3:45PM)
Children need time to play with their peers and to develop important social and emotional skills. St. Mark’s is committed to providing a fun, developmentally appropriate afternoon experience that your children will love! Our afternoons will include enrichment elements such as art, science, movement, music, stories, outside play & more inspired by each age-appropriate class. The afternoon program is from 12:30pm to 3:45pm with options to enroll in 5-day, 3- day, 2-day programs, or when space permits Drop-in. The after school program is only available to children enrolled in the Day School.
- Two-Year-Old Class maximum number of students is 10
- Three-Year-Old Class maximum number of students is 12
- Pre-K Class maximum number of students is 15
- 5-Day $640 per month
- 3-Day (MWF) $380 per month
- 2-Day (TTh) $265 per month
- Drop-in $60 per afternoon (space permitted)
St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School is committed to offering an education to all children regardless of financial limitations. The St. Mark’s School Board oversees a financial assistance program that is available to families who need support. Requests for participation the program should be made in writing to the Head of School. Financial Assistance depends upon contributions from our Day School families and we appreciate your help in providing opportunities to deserving families.
Prospective families are encouraged to secure a position on our waitlist. There is a non-refundable wait list fee of $50 per child. Fee is waived for active members of St. Mark’s Church, current Day School students and their families, and family members of Day School Staff. Priority enrollment in St. Mark’s Day School is given to active members of St. Mark’s Church, to current Day School students and their families, and to family members of Day School staff.
Being on the waitlist DOES NOT guarantee your child/ren a spot in our program. Upon contact for enrollment, please respond within 24 hours. Without this response, the opening will be offered to the next child on the waitlist. Please note St. Mark's waitlist clears annually to ensure that we are servicing active applications for enrollment. Each early Spring, you will be contacted via email regarding enrollment and/or to renew your application details.
It is your responsibility to contact us with any updated information (i.e. phone numbers, new address, etc.).
For a waitlist application please email email@example.com
DAY SCHOOL TOURS
We are hosting tours! Tours must be scheduled and are limited to two adults. Children will need to be left at home.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions and education policies, financial assistance programs, employment practices, and other school-administered programs.