Applying for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
The application process for the 2020-2021 school year will be opened first to active parishioners of St. Mark's Church on January 27th, 2020, followed by current Day School students and their families on February 3rd. The process will be opened to the general public on February 24th, with priority given to prospective parents who have paid to be placed on the waitlist.
If you are interested in joining St. Mark's Day School during the current school year, please call or email right away for information about availability. If there are no immediate openings, you may be placed on the waitlist.
*Per our policies, active members of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church are given priority for available open spaces during the dedicated registration period.
Tuition and Fees for 2020-2021**
- A non-refundable application fee of $150 per student, paid via cash or check, is due with your application. All applications must be handed into the school office with payment attached during normal office hours of 8:15 am-3:45 pm.
- A non-refundable deposit of the last month's tuition is due upon admittance to the Day School. This is a non-refundable pre-paid payment for May 2021.
- An annual supply fee of $200 is due on the first day of school
- Pre-K (5-day): $615 monthly tuition
- 3-Year-Olds (5-day): $615 monthly tuition
- 2-Year-Olds: 5-day $615 monthly tuition, 3-day $485, 2-day $405 **Must be 2 years old by September 1st to enroll in our program.
- **Tuition subject to change each enrollment period
Applying for Summer Camp
- Applications for Summer Camp 2020 will be distributed with applications for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
- The application timeline is the same.
- Priority will be given to active members of St. Mark’s Church, current Day School students and their families, former students and their siblings, family members of Day School staff, and families who have paid to be placed on the waitlist.
- Summer Camp Tuition is $200 per week. (If all seven weeks of Summer Camp are reserved, tuition is reduced to $175 per week.) A $100 non-refundable deposit per week is due with application. Remaining balance for all weeks will be due May 1st. Summer Camp is Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm from June 15th - July 31st.
Applications for 2020 – 2021 school year and for Summer Camp will be available in the Day School Office, the Parish Hall, and will be sent home in student cubbies on January 31st. Prospective families from outside the St. Mark’s community should contact the office by email or phone to inquire about availability and being placed on the waitlist.
St. Mark’s Day School is committed to offering an education to all children regardless of financial limitations. The St. Mark’s School Board oversees a scholarship program that is available to families who need support. Requests for participation in the scholarship program should be made in writing to the Head of School. The scholarship fund depends upon contributions from our Day School families and we appreciate your help in providing opportunities to deserving families.
Tour the Day School!
Visitors are invited to tour our preschool most mornings during our regular school hours. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 512-444-9401 to schedule a tour.