2022 Summer Camp
Come join us as we explore animals galore! We're going on a bear hunt & so much more! Lion's & Tiger's & Bear's, Oh My! Animals, animals and more animals that enrich the imagination. Current & future enrolled students join us for rising 2's through rising kinder's summer camp. St. Mark's Day School will host two three-week sessions, with a week break in-between.
RATES FOR 2022 SUMMER CAMP (8:30AM TO 12:30PM)
- Rising Kinder per 3-week session: $645
- Rising Pre-K per 3-week session: $690
- Rising Three's per 3-week session: $750
- Rising Two's per 3-week session: $825
2022 SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS
- Session I June 13th - July 1st
- Session II July 11th - July 29th
- Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 12:30pm
Enrollment Numbers Per Session
- Rising Kinder 15 students per class
- Rising Pre-K per 15 students per class
- Rising Three's 12 students per class
- Rising Two's 8 students per class
Summer Camp one-page applications will be available below beginning Thursday, March 10th.
- When you sign up, you have the option to select ONE or BOTH of the sessions.
- Summer Camp applications will be received and processed during school business hours and students will be placed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Completed applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition will be due upon receipt of application to secure child/ren's place and is non-refundable and non-transferrable to future tuition payments.
- Families are required to pay in full for the sessions that child/ren are enrolled but are not required by any means to attend every day/week.