The St. Mark's Experience
- We’ve designed activities based on expression, concentration, inquiry, creation, manipulation and exploration to help your child bloom in self-confidence and curiosity.
- Blocks, toys, group discussion, story time, puppets and dramatic play stimulate expression through fantasy and re-creation of the world around them.
- Music and movement classes taught by educated and dedicated teachers are scheduled weekly, and promote a healthy, joyful learning experience that inspires self-expression, self-confidence, and age appropriate group collaboration.
- Field trips over the year are planned to cover a wide range of first hand experiences.
- Additional study and exploration are available through our after-school classes.